Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First week back at school

Today the students arrived back from their holidays. It was lovely seeing the new Year 1's settle in to their classroom with great big smiles on their faces. I also had the chance to help with the new Kindy students who all waved goodbye with out any tears. Our transition programme is certainly working well.
I wish I could report that the furniture truck has finally found it's way to our school and depositted stools, tables and shelves in our rooms. No, we are managing with old furniture until it arrives in a day or two, or three.
On my last weekend of the hols I went to Perth with my DH and spent some time with my DD. Here are a few snaps taken with my new I-phone.

Morning tea at Coode Street Cafe.
Early morning rowers on the Swan River.


No comments:

Post a Comment