Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year

I cannot believe how fast the rest of 2011 went. I have been steadily scrapping my UK trip when I have had a break from school work. All I know is that I was very tired at the end of the school year.
Christmas and new year has been filled with food, friends, tennis, cricket and a resolution to gain control over my body. I have made a start, so just need to stick with it. A lot of my friends are taking the 366 photo challenge which I did a while ago. I am going to try to update my blog once a week instead. Here goes nothing.
I collected all my Christmas cards together and bound them into a cover as I didn't want to recycle them.

I used a free file from the Shuttersisters to make a CD calendar using photo from my trip. This is going on my desk at school.
Chookscraps is running a challenge to make a different Christmas card each week for the year so that you don't have to panic when it is time to send them out. I will post my card when the glitter has dried.

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea with the Christmas Cards Marion.. I might have to "borrow" that one.

    ReplyDelete