Monday, January 23, 2012

Holidays come to an end.

This week is the last week of the school holidays. I spent Saturday gardening to earn brownie points with DH as I wanted to scrap for the rest of the day. It is way to hot outside for gardening after 9am.
This week I have watched a lot of great tennis. It will be over all too soon and school work will arrive in earnest, so I am enjoying the down time while I can.
Today I had a sewing day at the home of a very dear friend. I was blown away by her energy and drive. Her vegie garden provides more than enough for her family. She bottles, preserves and dries for the off season. She doesn't watch television, but sews, quilts, draws, paints etc etc. Maybe some of her energy will rub off on me.



The Chookscraps Cyber Crop was on this weekend. Here are my entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment