Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend at last.

The school week has flown by and I am more than ready for my first 3 day weekend. On Friday I went to my applique class in Donnybrook and after lunch I went for my next visit to the dentist. That went well and I headed to Bunbury to buy some elastic and a few odds and ends from Spotlight.In the evening when the needle had worn off my teeth were starting to complain. It seems that the after effects of root canal treatment are worse than the actual treatment. I am one step closer to having a better smile.
I discovered that the furniture arrived for my art room while I was out of town. Most of it was in place, so DH and DS helped me move the rest into position. Now I just have to sort through the pile and put things onto my nice new shelves. That can wait until Monday as I am baking biscuits today and scrapping tomorrow.
Kayaking on the Swan river.

Bubbles in a funnel. Photo taken by DH with my macro lens.

Two ducks swimming in the settlement ponds near the swan river.

No comments:

Post a Comment