Friday, April 27, 2012

Green Tomato Chutney

The first week of term two has come and gone. We started with a great PDDay in Bunbury. Tuesday was more PD and preparation. I picked up my new plate from the dentist. I am not sure that I like it, but i do like my smile now that the gaps are filled in. Wednesday was Anzac day and then on Thursday the kids came back to school. We had a good day. Today i headed off to Harvey to judge the scrapbooking and card making. I hope i spread the prizes around. On thecway home i discovered that I still had hubbies lunch on the back seat. I went shopping at the new Treendale shopping centre and bought some new pj's. After a nanna nap I cooked up the green tomato chutney i had cut up on Wednesday. I had heaps of little green tomatoes when I cleaned up the vegie garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment