Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday 3rd July 2012

I awoke at about 3.30am and decided that the day trip around the Coramandel penninsular was out of the question. The wintery weather had set in and it was grey, miserable and windy when we got up at 7.30am.
After packing and paying our bill we set off for Pukekohe where we found a laundry and washed our clothes ready for the Melbourne leg of our holiday. We had a quick look at the race track and the surrounding farmland. After repacking our bags we headed off to Manukau City for lunch and shopping.
Then we checked on Google for somewhere to stay and chose the Grange Lodge Motel near the golf course. The lure of warm muffins was too great. We arrived in the middle of a storm and were met with umbrellas and a warm welcome.
We spent the afternoon on line or reading the newspaper. I am glad we had a slow day as we are all tired. I haven't even taken any photos today.
I did however sign up for an online class by Nic Howard which starts in a couple of days. I might just have enough bits and pieces with me to do the first LO while I am in Melbourne.



It is through Big Picture Scrapbooking.

Location:Papatoetoe

No comments:

Post a Comment